Technical Support Contracts
To look after your IT systems, Cube Connection tries to adopt a flexible approach to support. Our typical support contract entitles you to 8 hours support (including telephone support)
per quarter. This would be charged per quarter, payable in advance. Any time over and above 8 hours in any quarter, if required, would be invoiced separately at the end of the quarter, at a
discounted hourly rate.
The support we will provide will be much the same as if you had in-house support, for example:
- Server / Networking check ups.
- Software Support - Windows 9x, 2000, XP, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) versions through to XP, Graphic apps, etc.
- Hardware Support - PC's, scanners, printers, etc.
- Proactive software / security updates.
- Advising on hardware configuration and purchases (for your benefit, we do not supply hardware directly, but use the larger IT suppliers and then pass on
details for you to).
- Asset Management.
- Application training.
- Liasing with vendors.
- This service does not include hardware maintenance, but does include liasing with repair companies to assist in resolving failures.
- Standard response time is 8 hours.
- There is no charge for travel time nor will it be counted as support time, for locations up to 30 miles (from either office!).
- A report detailing support provided will be given at the end of each quarter.
We also do a support contract for smaller / remote organisations.
Please call for details.
Consultancy / Ad hoc Support
There may be many reasons why you might want just consultancy or ad-hoc support from Cube. These range from already existing systems that have developed a fault, extra technical help for your
IT department to for emergency holiday or sickness cover.
Whatever or whenever your needs, we will try our best to deliver the same quick professional help, that our Support Contract customers have come to reply on.
Call us to arrange a chat.